Pay per Click and Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
Pay per click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of digital advertising which is used to direct traffic to websites and its network, where an advertiser pays only when the ad is clicked by the visitor. It is also know cost per click (CPC) or keyword advertising. Pay per click & SEM ads can be displayed on search engines such as Google Ad Words, Yahoo and Bing etc.). PPC (only not SEM) options can also be used on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter etc. PPC ads are designed in different ad groups by using relevant keywords or content. The main objective of PPC and SEM campaign is to increase sale, generate leads and create brand awareness among consumers.
Pay per click and SEM services offered by Exopic Media: We are a leading pay per click advertising and Search Engine Marketing agency in India and provides following PPC services:
- Research and Analysis of your businesses and target markets.
- Analysis of your target customers and competitor.
- Estimation of budget and campaign duration based on your goals.
- Analysis of keyword, ad design and campaign setup.
- Managing bidding, quality Score, CTR, and CPC of the campaign.
- Analysis of website, landing page and call to action setup.
- A/B testing if required (On higher budgets only) and Google analytics configuration.
- Setting up remarketing campaigns and their analysis.
- Checking of low-performing ads, keywords and campaigns.
- Generation & submission of report.