Newspaper Advertising Agency in Chandigarh – No matter if you are a start-up based company or a veteran, the challenges of how to reach your potential audience is a familiar pain. With the constant changes in the world of marketing and advertising, it sometimes gets hard to keep up with all the mediums and avenues to choose from. But despite all the other options available and challenges, one channel continues to be a credible investment in newspaper advertising.
Newspaper advertising has been around the corner than any other form of advertising we see today. It is still the first option of advertising that brands think of doing. Placing your ad in a newspaper is not just about advertising one item; each one can work really hard to bring in customers and make them your regular visitors. Newspaper advertising is a good way to reach a large audience, especially if your target audience is aged above 40. Another thing about newspaper advertising is that you can target your ads to the most relevant section that closely come into comparison to your target audience, be it lifestyle, business or sports.
Benefits of Placing your ad in the Newspaper
- Better Reach – We all are aware of the short attention span most of us possess. According to research, the average of people spending time on the internet is mere 8 seconds. But fortunately, this is not the case when we talk about print media like newspapers and magazines. Newspaper readers choose this medium because they either do so in their free time or because they value the news and content.
- Focused Reach – Depending on the type of advertising agency you are working with, many newspapers offer ways in which businesses can target particular demographics through postal area codes.
- Flexibility – There are many newspaper advertising options available that you can choose from – classified, display, inserts, etc. The insert can be of catalogues, cards, single sheets, coupons, discounts and more. Each of these options is customisable in large or small formats with specific offers and details.
- Affordable – The cost of advertising in newspapers varies and can get expensive if not done right. When done in the right manner, through the help of a known advertising agency, newspaper advertising costs less per thousand readers.
3 Secrets for Effective Newspaper Advertising
Below mentioned are three important newspaper advertising tips and tricks you need to keep in mind if you are going to pursue newspaper advertising as a channel.
Secret #1 – Choose Your Newspapers Carefully
Not every newspaper is the same. Every business owner or service provider can advertise on Facebook, but not every business can (or should) advertise in Times of India, Hindustan Times or Dainik Jagran.
Not only will advertising in local or community newspapers be cheaper, but it will also be a more direct and targeted approach. Think about the type of audience you want to reach to determine the best course of action.
Secret #2 – Do Your Research part
Research your newspaper options and negotiating rates, and also don’t forget to read your competitors. Though it may seem strategic to mirror your competitors’ growth tactics, it becomes counterintuitive if you are both competing for the same customers’ attention.
Once in a while, it’s best to go where your competition isn’t, so take note of where they are advertising, what their ads creative look like, their visual elements, what message they are distributing, and devise your strategy keeping these things in account.
Secret #3 – Don’t Skimp on Design
Even though the audience may be naturally more engaged in the content, you still need to ensure to grab their attention for a longer time. In order to do so, you need to think creatively and focus on attractive headlines, beautiful imagery, and catchy slogans that will leave a long-lasting impression on your readers. Your message should be short and informative enough to empower the audience to take your desired action.
Note, Newspaper ads fail drastically when businesses run ads with mediocre copy and inferior visual design.
Newspaper Advertising Rates in Chandigarh
Like any other form of advertising, Newspaper Advertisement cost in Chandigarh is based on various factors. Some of the few important factors that roleplay in influence advertising rates in the newspaper include:
- Size of the Advertisement: In newspapers, ads are priced by per column inch. This means the larger the size of the ad, the more money it will cost to the advertiser.
- Placement of the ad: Placing your ad on the first page of the newspaper will cost more than placing the ad on the middle pages of the newspaper. The choice of the page and the area selected for the ad placements play a key role in deciding the rate of the advertisement.
- Frequency of the Advertisement: Newspapers that are distributed daily will charge more than monthly or weekly, but again the more ads you run, the less it will cost over time.
- Type of Advertisement: The different types of advertisements have different types of advertising rates. For instance, a classified display ad will cost less than a display ad.
- Circulation of the Newspaper: Placing an ad in a national newspaper will cost far more than an ad in the local or regional newspaper, summing up, you are probably paying for the reach that your ad will receive.
As mentioned, the rate depends on the size and page number of the ad, let us say the per square cm rate for a particular newspaper is Rs 6000 and you have to place an ad of 20 square cm. The cost of this ad size becomes Rs 6000 X 20 = Rs 120000. The minimum ad size that is accepted in the newspaper is 20 square cm. Also, placing your ad on the first page and 3rd page cost more compared to the other pages in the newspaper.
Newspaper Advertising Agency Contact Number Chandigarh
Now that you know how much it cost for an advertisement in the newspaper, let us tell you where you can find the best Newspaper Advertising Rates in Chandigarh. With More than 7 years of involvement with advertising, advanced showcasing and inventive solutions, Exopic Media is the best Newspaper Advertising Agency in Chandigarh. You can reach us to know about Newspaper Advertisement cost in Chandigarh. Newspaper Advertisement Agency Contact Number Chandigarh is +91-7678237402 and we will answer all your queries related to the advertising business in any industry be it, Radio, Television, Print, Ambient media & Digital media advertising. For latest updates follow us on Facebook.