Radio Advertising Agency in Delhi – According to research conducted, the first and foremost reason behind the failure of an advertising campaign is the lack of a clear goal or objective. The same goes with radio advertising too. Like other advertising and marketing efforts, having a clear-cut idea of your specific target audience and what you are trying to achieve from them remains the most important step towards the success of the ad campaign.
In any ad campaign, it is very important to have a clear knowledge of your target audience. As a business owner, you must be aware and easily identify your ideal customer base and target them for optimum results. For instance, if your product is for males between the age of 30-60, then this will be your specific target audience. If the most popular radio station of the town has high engagement with an audience of age group 18-28, then obviously advertising on this FM channel will bring you no good. So, you need to know which radio channel audience base channel matches your target audience. For this, you can easily contact a radio advertising agency and they will assist you with everything.
Knowing the Objective of Your Ad
It is extremely important to identify both your target audience and the exact goal behind placing your ad. There are 3 major categories in radio advertising objectives:
- Branding Objectives: Their main objective is to build brand recognition and spread awareness about the brand’s products and services to your target audience.
- Promotional objectives: These are done in order to promote a special event, offer, discounts or promotions.
- Tactical Objectives: Used when the advertisers want to evoke a sudden response or immediate reaction from the target audience.
Listed below are some of the advantages of Radio advertising:
- Radio Advertising Covers a Huge Audience – A study shows that radio listeners have continued to grow over the years. Listening to radio is a popular source of entertainment, especially in rural India where not all households own a television. Hence, it has wider coverage.
- Radio Advertising is Targeted – Radio advertising is tailored and localised to every set of audiences. Advertisers can target their message to a specific demographic, community, geographical area and around different events and genres in a market. Each radio station has an already established audience set so after a careful selection process your product will be advertised to your exact target market.
- Radio Cuts Through – Radio is the medium that keeps people engage most of the time throughout the day, providing ample opportunity for the ad to reach its audience. People carry out a wide range of daily chores while simultaneously listening to the radio. Another survey shows that it is very less likely that people tune out when ads come on the radio if compared to television.
- Radio is the Anywhere Anytime Medium – As we are fully aware of the portability of radio, advertisers have the opportunity to reach people on the go, thus providing them with an edge over competitors. The accessibility of radio enables listening in places that other media may have difficulty reaching, for example, your target audience base cant read a newspaper while driving, nor do they watch TV whilst working in the garden area, but they can easily access the radio in such places. With the advancement of technologies, radio these days even overlaps with the mighty phenomenon of digital media via downloadable radio station apps.
- Radio is the Pulse of the Community – Radio telecast is live and local so it reflects a particular community. People listen to the radio in order to get updates of the happenings in their community such as some special events, news, traffic updates, weather reports, whether there is traffic in a particular route, bridges are closed or not etc. Thus radio is more local than global. Stating a fact, it is very interesting if we see that radio has many characteristics of the news digital world that we all are fans of. In a way, radio acts as your constant companion, with you everywhere.
- Radio Offers Promotional Opportunities – Imagine a live broadcast at your target location, sampling your product on air with a competition running simultaneously, what great benefits it will bring! A promotion like this gets hard to do with social media, print or television, but radio advertising can offer this sort of customer engagement at an affordable rate. If carried out in a proper way, it can yield great results and maximise your sales. You can Contact Radio Advertising Agency in Delhi NCR, Exopic Media, and their team will assist you with the procedure.
- Radio Advertising is Influential – Radio is often considered a medium to build brand awareness. Careful time placement of an ad can have a real-time impact on your call to action. To add a cherry on top, a live read that offers a personal endorsement by a radio host will add more credibility to your product or service. Recent studies have proved that people are influenced by radio because they feel they are hearing it from one of their friends. And who doesn’t know that referrals are the best type of sales opportunity.
- Radio Reached your Target Audience with Frequency – Advertising becomes successful when it gets repeated. Your target audience will need to hear your ad three to four times in order to respond to your call to action. To keep pace with this type of frequency, radio advertising is usually more cost-effective than any other media platform.
- Radio Advertising is Flexible and Immediate – Radio ads and jingles can be created quickly without much delay in production, in short, it does not require much of a hassle to make a radio ad. A script can be created and revised at a short notice. A radio advertising campaign can be made and run within just a week.
- Radio Provides a Strong Call to Action – Radio commercials can be scheduled according to a particular part of a day, day, weekdays, thus enabling the advertisers’ message to be delivered close to purchase. Listeners can act on the advertisers call and participate in the sales.
To take advantage of radio advertising, begin your radio advertising journey the smart way, with an independent expert with over 7 years of industry experience. Exopic Media, a Radio Advertising Agency in Delhi, is well experienced in Radio advertising and comes up with amazingly effective marketing campaigns that can boost your sales in manifolds.
Radio Advertising Options in Delhi
Following are the Radio advertising options in Delhi that are offered by agencies:
- RJ Mentions: The RJ of the FM channel talks about the advertiser’s brand when conducting the show, and spends about 30-45 sec promoting the brand.
- Contests: Different forms of games are sponsored by advertisers where the listeners gets a chance to win prizes. For example, quizzes & singing competitions. The sponsor has to offer the winner a prize of at least Rs 1500.
- Studio Shift: Any of the Radio shows can be telecasted outside of a location that can be away from the studio which is usually decided by the brand.
- Sponsorship Tags: Advertisers have the golden chance to connect the name of their brand to any program or song of the Radio Station for example Title Sponsorship, Powered by or associate sponsorship.
- Roadblock: Brands searching to advertise can get all the ad spots of Radio stations within a particular time frame.
- Specials: The brands can wish the audience on important occasions such as Diwali, Eid, Independence Day, etc in order to engage with their audience.
- Premium Placements: Advertisers can get premium placements at a high cost for a 10 second FCT which is then aired as either the last or the first spot of the break.
Radio Advertising Cost in Delhi
Radio advertising cost in Delhi is charged for each second of the broadcast appointment. So for instance: if the rate to advertise on any radio station is given as Rs 150/sec and your advertisement is 10 sec long, the expense for playing your promotion once comes to Rs 150 X 10 = Rs 1,500. Advertising Rate shifts with the time band and is straightforwardly corresponding to the range. Prime Time i.e, from 7 AM to 12 PM and 5 PM – 11 PM are more expensive than non-prime time and mixed time.
Radio Advertising Agency Contact Number Delhi NCR
Exopic Media provides Radio Advertising Services Delhi NCR, which can offer the whole list of FM advertising Channels in Delhi. Radio Advertising Agency Contact Number Delhi at +91-7678237402 and we will answer all your queries related to the advertising business in any industry be it, Radio, Television, Print, Ambient media & Digital media advertising. For more details and Radio Advertisement related query, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or Follow us on Facebook.