Television Advertising Agency in Delhi – Television was first seen in America within the year 1950 and its impact was such within a decade it spread all over the European countries, Canada, Australia and Japan. In our country, India, it absolutely was first streamed in 1949 as an experiment. The TV commercials started in 1976. Television telecasting is the perfect synchronization of sounds, light, motion, colour and immediacy. Earlier transmitting stations in India were called Doordarshan Kendras. In India, transmission in colour started in 1982 and with is TV advertising in India was born.
No other media platform could compete with the reach that Television advertising provides. Watching TV continues to be one of the favoured media for pass time and entertainment. Tv advertising caters to large business profit. Television commercials help drive market share, people across the globe trust TV and advertising that provides an outsized scale reach to advertisers. Just imagine, it’s a winter evening, and also the whole family is cozying, taking sips of coffee and eating some snacks around the television to observe their favourite programme or movie, what more would be an ideal time to advertise than this.
TV advertising rates rely on how suitable the audience is to the potential advertiser. as an example, a program with a female audience is more suitable for brands that sell products that are primarily of girls concern. Also, viewers demographics, time, channel and also the location during which ads airs too play a significant role within the advertising rate. Now let’s see a number of the foremost factors that affect TV Advertising Rates in India:
- Channel of the TV Show or the Channel Itself: Popular TV channels and TV shows will charge more for their advertising spots.
- Demographics of Viewers: Advertisers want their ads to succeed in the audience that spends money. Mostly, the well-liked age bracket by advertisers is 25-55 years, as people within this demographic are employed and may spend bucks to make a purchase.
- Live Viewership: Advertisers have to pay more for the programs that are going live. Placing an advert during sports matches, singing, dance or cooking competitions will cost over the everyday TV shows.
- Time Selection: Primetime ad spots rates are usually on top of other slots. In India, the time around 7 pm to 11 pm is the prime time in regards to Television. The audience engagement is high during this point slot and hence it’s considered to be the simplest time to advertise.
- Geographical Location: People living in metro cities tend to spend extra money as compared to people living in other areas/cities. Advertisers pay more for putting their advertisements in big cities.
- Length of the Ad: The length of your TV advertisement will greatly impact the value of broadcasting expenses. the price for a brief ad, say for 10 seconds, will cost a lot less than a 60-second time slot.
Advantages and Downsides of TV Advertising
When thinking of TV advertising, an honest start is going to be through with its pros and cons. Advantages include the likelihood a TV ad will maximize sales with greater audience engagement, the flexibility to pair visuals, sound and narrating emotions, and reaching a nationwide large audience, whereas disadvantages may include, the necessity to entertain the audience and hooking them up to look at your ad, the tendency for people to not concentrate during commercials, also difficulty in tracking the success of the advertisement.
TV Advertising advantages
- Tv advertising covers an awfully large and wide audience
- Gives you a chance to advertise Nationwide
- Keeping the audience engaged with the flexibility to inform a story that isn’t possible in print or text
- Ideal for brands or services that want to remain top in trend and within the mind of the people
Disadvantages of TV Advertising
It may happen that folks are tuned in, but that doesn’t mean they’re being attentive to your commercial
- It becomes difficult to trace and measure performance. Also, checking the success of the campaign takes time, you cannot get the results in real-time.
- Requires an oversized upfront investment, which makes it a challenging marketing strategy for beginners.
Ad Options on Television
Advertisements on Television are played both throughout the break or during the content being played. A number of famous advertising options available for TV are:
- Video Ads: Video ads are broadcasted during the ad breaks. The smallest amount duration for a specific video ad is 10 seconds and may be increased by 5.
- L Bands: Aston Bands are basically thin horizontal strips that appear during programs at bottom of the TV screen. The duration of Aston Band per exposure is 10 seconds. You’ll be able to choose the amount of Aston Bands per day and therefore the total number of days you would like better to advertise. Prices are in accordance with the time band chosen.
- Brand Integrations: Some programs are sponsored by brands. The program integrates the name, products or services offered by the brand while being on air.
TV Advertisement Rate Card completely depends on the creative length, selected time band, location and duration of the campaign. The rates are charged per second of airtime, for instance, if the price of TV advertising is mentioned as Rs 650/sec and your ad is 10 sec long, the price for taking part in your ad once will come to Rs 650 X 10 = Rs 6,500. Also, the rates for prime time are contrastingly more than the non-prime time.
TV advertising agency Contact Number Delhi NCR is +91-7678237402 and that we will answer all of your queries associated with the tv advertising business or any other industry be it, Radio, Television, Print, Ambient media & Digital media advertising. Television advertising is the favourite advertising medium among all advertisers. It’s every brand’s dream to put their ad on TV. Television advertising enumerates better credibility to a brand. With the video format of ads, one can engage with the shoppers in an exceedingly very entertaining way and connect with the feelings and emotions of the people. For an advertiser desirous to reach resolute Pan India, no other advertising medium works more practical than television commercials.
Now that you simply are acquainted with the tv advertising industry, allow us to tell you where you’ll find the most effective TV Advertising Rates in Delhi NCR. With over 7 years of involvement with advertising, advanced showcasing and inventive solutions, Exopic Media is mostly perceived as one of the main Television advertising agency in Delhi. Exopic Media is a Television advertising agency that has the most effective and lowest TV Advertisement Cost in Delhi to our clients. With our tie-up with over 1000 TV channels across India, we assure you of providing the best-discounted advertising rate when placing an advertisement on Television through Exopic Media. you can contact us for the most effective discounts for TV ads and to execute your Television ad blitz smoothly.